GET TO KNOW YOUR ATTORNEY
We help you succeed!
Luciano has over 10 years of experience in law and is admitted to practice in Florida and Brazil.
Before founding Luciano Barcellos Law, P.L.L.C., he worked at a boutique business immigration firm in Miami. Before that, he worked for over 10 years at Rocha e Barcellos Advogados, a top-tier law firm in Brazil, where he was a partner working with civil litigation, representing multinational companies in the consumer goods, big pharma, chemicals, and heavy machinery industries.
Luciano has a solid academic background with degrees from the renowned US and international institutions:
• LLM in US and Transnational Law from the University of Miami School of Law, US (2020)
• J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law, US (2020)
• Specialization in Torts from GV-Law (Fundação Getúlio Vargas), Brazil (2016)
• LLM in International Business Law from the University of Sorbonne, France (2013)
• Business Foundations Certificate from INSEAD, France (2013)
• J.D. from FAAP (Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado), Brazil (2010)